Gospel film outreach in villages
Gospel in Hospitals, Schools, Park and Beach area
Helping Poor & Needy
Free Tuition Center & Computer
Gospel Film Outreach in villages
Bethel Gospel Outreach Ministries is a wing of India Christian Fellowship dedicated to proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ with the primary aim of reaching the unreached people in India. By the Grace of God and the help of our beloved sponsors, we have a gospel van with a projector, generator, sound box, and other outreach equipment to show the Jesus Film in the villages of India. We go to villages in the evening, going door to door giving out gospel tracts and informing the people that there will be a gospel film playing in their village. After the film we share the gospel and distribute New Testaments. We also pray for people, covering their many needs. You can visit our Photo Gallery page for more pictures. Please remember to pray over all our works for the Lord and His Kingdom.
We want to thank all our sponsors who sacrificially helped us to buy this van this year 2019. This is one of the answers for our prayer. We been praying for a big van for the past 3 years. By the Grace of God and through the help of our beloved sponsors we could able to buy this van.
Now a days we are having 3 Days Convention Gospel Outreach meetings twice in every month. We are reaching all the near by areas with the Gospel. My wife Anitha will be preaching the Word of God through Video Presentation telling them Jesus is the only way to Heaven. Thank you once again, may the Lord bless you abundantly. The van was so helpful in this year VBS 2019. The kids were so happy that their prayers were answered. They joined with us in prayers for this van for the past 3 years. God is so good. Please continuously uphold us in your prayers. We are praying for a property and a facility to take care of the old people who are suffering and rejected by their own people.
Gospel in Hospitals, Schools, Beaches and Parks
Paul and Anitha, as well as Anitha’s sister and brother-in-law, Ajitha and Arabinda, visit hospitals. We meet the patients one by one and share the gospel and pray over them. We comfort them with love and encourage them with God’s Word. Many patients are blessed by our prayers and feel true peace in their hearts despite their situation. After sharing the gospel with the patients, we feel so blessed and happy for them and we pray for them continuously.
Recently Me and my Friend who work with me in Gospel outreaches we visited a beach called Kovalam Beach, Trivandrum, Kerala to distribute Gospel Tracts. As this beach is a very well known beach all over the world. So we can see lot of English people here for the summer vacation. So I was praying for Gospel Tracts with our church name on it to distribute to these people. By the Grace of God and through the help of one of our sponsors we could able to print 100,000 Gospel tracts in four different Indian languages. By the Grace of God we have met lot of people and handed over the Gospel tracts. We faced a small opposition from one guy, but still we were able to pass Gospel tracts to the other people there. We are praying for him and believe the Lord will change his heart towards Jesus! Please Pray for this Kingdom works. Please visit Gallery page for more pictures. We need your help to reach more people in the days to come. May the Lord reward you greatly for what you have done for His Kingdom works. God bless you all.
We conduct convention meetings in our church and also in public places. We invite gospel music teams to lead worship and a preacher to preach the Word of God to the people. The conventions can last for three days or more.
Helping The Poor And Needy
We help the poor and needy by giving them clothes, food, and study materials. Every year we provide the school children back-packs, note books, and even financial help for their education when needed. This year we are praying and getting ready to meet the needs of 500 Kids both South and North India in this May 2020. Please join with us in prayers for these educational needs of 500 kids. We are praying for 200 school back bags which costs $7 a bag. We also praying for Free Note books for 300 kids which costs $3 for a kid. Total need for this Academic year 2020- 2021 will be $2300. PRAISE THE LORD! God has already provided for this Academic year 2020-2021 through one of our sponsors. You can also be a part in helping these kids educational need in the coming years. You can bring hope in to one of these little hearts!
Every School back bag and Free Note book contains New Testaments and Gospel Tracts in it! We need your prayers and support to meet this needs! You can make a difference in a Kid’s life in this Summer 2020! May the Lord bless you richly! We also have a heart to help the elderly who have been rejected by their own sons and daughters.
Free Tuition Center & Computer
Paul’s wife, Anitha, is running the Free Tuition Center for the children after they get back from school. We provide the children with toys for a playtime before they spend time studying. Anitha tutors them in their regular school subjects as well as teaches them English and computer skills.
By the Grace of God and through the help of our beloved Sponsors we could able to built our 5th Church in Aladarput, West Bengal India this February 2020.
“OUR VISION” 29 Churches in 29 States in India… 5 Churches been built… Join with us to build 24 more Churches in the coming days…
Please join with us in prayers and help us to build many Churches in coming days. Our goal is to build Churches in all the states of India. It costs about $4000 US dollars to build a Church in a village here. You can be a part in building Churches here in India. May the Lord richly bless you and family for your help in this 5th Church. Also Join with us in prayers for a Old age home for the old people who have rejected by their own sons and daughters.
Every year our church has a Vacation Bible School program for six days. Children from our village and surrounding areas participate. We sing, dance, teach Bible stories, play games, and much more. We divide the children into four groups according to their age. We have a syllabus for each group and our teachers teach them Bible lessons accordingly. On the last day we award the children with gifts and certificates according to their accomplishments and take them on a picnic.
- The Scriptures are Inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
- There is only One True God–revealed in three persons…Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
- In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s son Jesus was both human and divine.
- Though originally good, Man Willingly Fell to Sin–ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God Through ‘Salvation’ (trusting Christ, through faith and repentance, to be our personal Savior).
- And practice two ordinances—(1) Water Baptism by Immersion after repenting of one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times.
- The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘Speaking in Tongues,’ as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
- Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christlike.
- The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe ‘the Church’ is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God’s offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
- A Divinely Called and Scripturally Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, to build up or edify the body of believers–the Church and to Meet human need with ministries of love and compassion.
- Divine Healing of the Sick is a Privilege for Christians Today and is provided for in Christ’s atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins).
- In the Blessed Hope—When Jesus Raptures His Church Prior to His Return to Earth (the second coming). At this future moment in time all believers who have died will rise from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and Christians who are alive will be caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever.
- In the Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years. This millennial reign will bring the salvation of national Israel and the establishment of universal peace.
- A Final Judgment Will Take Place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sin and consigned to eternal punishment in a punishing lake of fire.
- And look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him there forever following His millennial reign on Earth. ‘And so shall we forever be with the Lord!’